Protect. Access. Sustain. Support.

BRP’s heritage in supporting snowmobiling dates back to the first groomed trail systems with the original SnoPlan. The Snow PASS Program continues in that spirit by supporting the grassroots organizations that make it all happen.

Your Organization

Who can participate in Snow PASS?

Funds are available for national, provincial, state and local organizations throughout North America. Any organization submitting an application must be a non-profit or government organization.

Your Project

Building a Stronger Snowmobile Community

Eligible projects may include

  • Protecting or increasing access to playgrounds
  • Making snowmobiling more accessible
  • Helping clubs reinvent themselves
  • Trail development
  • Safety Initiatives

Matching Funds

Grants Up to $5,000 USD Available to Help Your Cause

Ski-Doo will provide a matched grant of up to $5,000 USD to fund a variety of projects. There must be matching funds of at least the same amount as requested from other sources.

Thanks for your Submissions

We're currently evaluating 2021-22 projects for funding

While the submission deadline for this season has passed, it's never too early to start planning for next season. Get your submission for winter 2022-23 ready to go and make sure to come back next summer to submit it. Have a great winter.

Frequently Asked Questions

A variety of factors are taken into account when selecting which projects receive funding, including type of project, scale, location, number of people impacted and more.

If a grant is approved, 80% of the funds will be sent in advance. The remaining 20% will be sent when the organization sends in a wrap up report that includes any photos, video, documents or publicity obtained while executing the project.

The organization needs to promote their project within the appropriate community to raise awareness (social media, local news outlets, email lists, etc.)

Yes! If you'd like to submit trail maps for addition to the BRP GO! App for mapping and GPS purposes, please send an email to Note, this is not required to participate in the Snow PASS grant program.