- Quickly change limiter strap length by flipping a lever, to tune ride and handling to snow conditions and terrain.
- Shortening keeps the front end lower and improves track approach angle.
- Longer increases transfer and lifts the front end higher.
- Adjustment range is equivalent to 2 holes on a conventional strap (1.3”/34 mm).
- Slim, non-intrusive design.
- 2 settings to choose from: holes 3 to 5 or 2 to 4 (compared to conventional strap hole positions).
- US patent 9022156.
- Not compatible with Tunnel Reinforcement (860201636, 860201638, 860201730, 860201783, 860201734).