- Uses DuPont Vespel inserts for less friction.
- Can be cut to desired lenght.
- Better fuel efficiency, more power and increased vehicle speed, due to reduced friction between the track clips and slides.
- Reduced need for maintenance and associated costs.
- Extended life due to enhanced wear characteristics of Vespel®polyimide over incumbent UHMW PE.
- Allows riders to operate sleds in less than acceptable snow and trail conditions since water from snow is not needed for lubricity as with incumbent UHMW PE slide rails.